Thursday, December 25, 2014

FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!!

So this week was awesome! I had the amazing opportunity to go to the Costa Rica Temple and it was beautiful inside and out.  I loved the opportunity to feel the great spirit there.  Before the temple we had a meeting/activity and we watched some videos of Christmas songs being sung and they brought the spirit really well. We even watched a video of David Archuleta singing in Spanish, Then President Wilkinson got up and talked and it was really good. He talked about Luke 2 and the Christmas story and the principles behind it. He then proceeded to tell us some really big news!  I will share the news  with you through skype. He then showed us some small gifts that had been made for us. A small key chain that says Costa Rica Mission and a Christmas ornament made for each missionary by one of the missionary's moms. Then we went and had a feast!!!! haha!!!! Well a lunch but,  there was a lot of delicious food and candy and it was awesome! Then I was able to check for my letters and packages and I want to say thank you for the letters and the packages.

---- I got a package from the family and one from grandma A and one small pouch package form Mrs. Case.  I also got your letters.  I do get letters but they are usually about a month late. Oh and thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooo much for the stockings! It made me super happy just to see the stocking and the fact that you gave my companion something was awesome as well actually that made me the happiest seeing that there was something for my companion.  :P
 Photos of beautiful Pital:






Love you tons and cant wait until Christmas!

Su Hijo Elder Adams

The below photos are a bunch from Esparza.  I love those people!  They are beautiful!




  Beautiful lighthouse



  This is when I went fishing.  This was my hand-made rod.  Amazing what a water bottle and fishing line can do. :P



  Elder Adams on the beach  :o)







No comments:

Post a Comment