Sunday, December 14, 2014

Hello!!!! I am in a different area with a different companion! Crazy huh? We had transfers  on Monday 12-8-14 and now I am in Pital, Costa Rica!  It’s so beautiful and my house is huge, because the house is also the chapel. The first few minutes I got to the house, the neighbor boy brought over a boa constrictor and placed it around my neck! CRAZY!  
                                         Me and the Boa Constrictor--how many                                                                                                      snakes do you see????


oh and hey I ate the fruit "Granadilla" and it was pretty good. Really sweet!



But really awesome haha I have been improving with the language. This area is a lot more open and a lot cooler weather wise. It reminds me more of Idaho; just a little bit. My new comps name is Elder Cordoba and he is from Honduras. He has 18 months in the mission, and I am excited to learn a lot from him. On Sunday we finally got some investigators to come to church in Esparza. It was awesome! We woke up super early and went and woke up some of our investigators and took them to church. I am sad that I left Esparza though; just when I was really getting to know the people.  It was a really good learning experience for me. I have realized though that my first area sometimes kind of felt to me like this example. A coal has to undergo a lot of pressure to become a diamond. I learned I ton from Elder Gomez. Right now I am kind of far away from the office like,  about 3 or 4 hours away so it will be a little more difficult to get my letters as often.

Now I just ask you to pray for the people here in Pital and pray that you guys can have missionary experiences in Blackfoot. I am excited to work here in this new area. I am pretty sure there are going to be baptisms in Esparza this month so I am kind of sad that I am going to miss those, but I know that this is where the Lord needs me to be and I know that I have been receiving the gift of tongues. I have been able to speak the Spanish language and some people say right off the bat that its gift of tongues when I tell them I only have two months here so that’s kind of cool. So thank you, thank you for your prayers. I can feel each one of them.  Thanks A bunch for everything and I will keep you updated in the coming week! :)

Con Amor Su Hijo Elder Adams

Below are some pics of me in Ezsparza:


   This is Benjamin(16) and his mom.  He was such a great freind and help you us in Esparza!  I true servant!


  Just a sample of our numbers

  These are palitos meaning "little stick".  They are a little like  cheetos that they have here.

  Elder Gomez and I had several opportunities to do some amazing hours of service while in Esparza!  I loved it!!!!



  I was able to meet up with 2 of the Elders from my MTC district, Elder Bullecer, and Elder Farnsworth on the day of transfers.  It is always good to see those you 1st trained with.


No comments:

Post a Comment