Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day


Hello ! It was great to talk with mi familia today on Mother's Day! I was able to Skype from a members's home and they had a headset which made it so very nice.We laughed and learned much from each other.  I appreciate how supportive they are of me.
Talking with my family :o)

                                    
My comp Elder Zepeda meeting my family and practicing his English. ---We were sharing the headset here :o)
     Up close and personal!
The work here in Pital is moving forth. I was excited to share with my family that all 250 missionaries here in Costa Rica have had there names submitted to Salt Lake and new mission calls will be issued on June 23rd. We are on fire her in the mission, teaching and preparing the people as we try to give Pres and Sister Wilkinson a great send off and a welcome hello to the new Mission Presidents as changes will occur in July. In the words Pres. Wilkinson--¡Dame èste Montè!, meaning "give me this mountain". It is a challenge to us as missionaries, meaning give us a mountain that we can overcome.
Love you all!

Elder Caleb M Adams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment