Tuesday, February 9, 2016

8 Febrero 2016‏

Hello! 
This week will be good. We had the monthly check up today in President`s house. Wednesday and Thursday we have conferences with Elder Ochoa. Friday Leadership Meeting. and an awesome Activity! Saturday, I will be with my new companion and with elder Gomez my trainer, and with Elder Macìas. Sunday, Work. Next Monday, Changes! and we pick up news and train the trainers.

This week was good. We did divisions every day with different Zone Leaders. So I actually didin`t teach or work with Elder Macias the whole week--crazy! So we didn't teach together for a period of 8 days because we were always doing divisions with another elder!

We have been planning a cool activity. This Friday we are going to do Lehi`s Dream. We are going to set up the chapel and have the iron rod. that runs through it. It will be cool!

So----------- bad news. The license thingy didn`t go through-- but that`s okay. We never even got around to taking the class. I will have changes next week with a new companion.

The best part of my week... hmmm I don`t know if I could narrow that down or not... It was good!!! We saw some success. It is interesting how sometimes you can be in an area and no one wants to receive you and then the next day you find a lot. We had some good lessons taught.

We taught a brother of an active member. It was a really great lesson. He hadn`t been to church in about 15 years. We taught about the Atonement of Jesus Christ, adding in some new things that we learned from Elder Cook. That Sunday he came to church in a white shirt and tie and his brother was happy.
The following is a letter from my old missionary companion that I had in while in Pital, Elder Zepeda (Honduras). I got to see him on Saturday with Elder Cook. He is now a zone leader---My Son.We were able to meet. 
 He sent the following email to me:
  "Hey!
Sabe conoci a su amiga a Hna Maldonado. Ella esta en Esparza. Ella es nuy tuanis. Sabe tuve cambios ahora estoy en San Roque en Liberia de Guanacaste. Aqui es tan caliente. Hey sabe encontre a los misioneros de Pital y sabe que, Yamileth esta en Pital y sabe que Yamileth se CASo y sabe que mas Yamileth se caso con MODESTO. Ella va entrar al templo en Marzo o Abril no se si usted ha hablado con ella, estoy tan feliz de ella."



We had our monthly checks with President Hayes at his home. He always cooks up a great barbecue for all the missionaries with great food. He and his wife are very caring to all the missionaries.










President Hayes---cooking up the burgers and hot dogs.


Sister Burt, our secretary with the elders.


The leadership group with the Burts and President Hayes. I work with the best missionaries ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment