Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Bienvenido Febrero!-- 1 Febrero 2016


Buenas Tardes! I am good! Great week! :o)
On the 30th, Saturday, we had the chance to meet with Elder Cook from the Quorum of the Twelve and with Elder Christensen from the Presidency of the Seventy. What a great, great experience it was to hear the testimony of a living apostle. His wife also lead us in singing some music. And WOW, music really helps bring joy and the Spirit. Elder Quentin Cook taught about how the Atonement doesn't just overcome our sins, or death, but also all the unfair things that happen in life. The Atonement is very important and he made sure that we all understood that. At the end he bore witness of the Lord Jesus Christ and the divinity of the Savior. What a powerful testimony. I may not always remember what he said, but I will always remember how I felt!!!




Below is a picture of the whole East Mission--
         I am sitting down to your left of the photo, 5th elder in.



We have really felt that things are going to start picking up here in the area. We have been getting the members excited about  doing divisions. We planned a cool activity for the 12th of February. We are pretty excited about it.  Involving the member in exciting others about our faith is soo key to the success of what we are teaching.
We have also really been pushing the mission. Things are pretty low as far as baptisms go. We have divisions planned with the Zone Leaders on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. and then next week  we have some more. And then next week Elder Ochoa is coming to the mission----Yippee!!!  I can hardly wait!   We will have a Leadership Council and announce the changes and then  have changes.  My comp and I will be picking up the new ones  and a lot of busy work too!  Grateful to be busy!

Love ya all! Have a great week!

Con amor--Elder Adams

PS---Oh Yeah, and Good News! We talked with Guatemala and got permission, so--------I am going this Saturday to take the Driving Class to get my License.  Pray for me that all goes well with that!

-Su Amigo Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment