Friday, April 17, 2015

HELLO!!!

HELLO!!!
Things are great in Pital we found 16 new investigators, and we put 17 dates throughout the weeks, so we are pretty excited to see the results of May. We were able to have an attendance of 58 and we brought 11 investigators to Church so that’s good. The Lord is really working hard in this area and we are blessed to be able to see the results.

I have really, really, really seen the importance of references here in these past days. Wow I was able to confirm the daughter of the 2 baptisms we had and what a great experience. References are the strongest converts. not always but most of the time. Wow what a testimony they both have! I am so happy that I was able to take part and see their lives be effected by the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Anyways the work progresses here and I can't tell you how many important things I have learned about leadership and organization in Pital, It’s been a great experience. I didn't get a chance to send pics home this time. Anyways Guess What! We get to go to the Temple this Wednesday! and I am so Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!! it has been way to long since we went.

Training is good.  My new comps name is Elder Zepeda, He is from Honduras. He is a really nice Elder and I love training.
 Elder Zepeda. He is super great! I love working with him and have really learned a lot from him already. Actually, today we had a meeting with President in San Jose and it went really well. We ate in his house.

Well I love you all and have a great week! I pray for you all. Love you guys!

Su amigo love Ya Estoy orando para ti siempre.
Elder Adams

This how we as elders entertain ourselves.  :o)

 Elder Acuna and myself.


  Pineapple, Pineapple                                      what do you see???

Pineapple field

  
Just a sampling of the gorgeous flower life that is here. This is a  hibiscus flower


Hibiscus up close.
 Chickens, cluck, cluck, cluck!


  Sunset in Pital---  :o)


Volcano in the background---- little hazy still.

The road we travel--  :o)

Lots of trees and plant life.


Enjoying the nature here  :o)

Yummy, yummy, yummy~  Eating is gooooood here in Costa Rica!


No comments:

Post a Comment