Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The work moves on!



Wellllllllllllllll............ It was a good week!
Going to the Temple on Wed 4/15/2015 was definitely the highlight of my week.


Here is our zone at the Costa Rica San Jose Temple
This is the San Ramon Zone.


My companion, Elder Zepeda is on my right.

This week was a little wild for us we had to go to San Jose again on Monday for the monthly check with my comp. Then on Tuesday, in the night we had to take an hour bus to san Carlos and sleep there in the elder's house and then wake up early and leave on Wednesday for the Temple. We lost almost 3 days of working time so that was a hard hit to our numbers for the week but more importantly to some of the investigators but I am grateful for the power of simple Text messages.

We have been working with some great people here and we have many dates set for May. But the main challenge right now is marriage.... I have made several phone calls to some lawyers to see what we can do but it’s a work in progress.


My Companion is Great!!!! We get along really well together and he is learning the work and the ways really fast.


This is Elder Jose Zepeda and myself with the newest converts, The mom and daughter were baptized on Easter morning and then confirmed the following week. They both have a beautiful testimony of the gospel.


We went and looked for a new building to move the Branch into. That was a good experience. We think we have found the one. Now we just have to wait to hear from the church headquarters with their approval. As missionaries here we have a lot of leadership responsibilities and the members look to the missionaries for direction.

Well I just have to say that things are going really great here, The people here are so humble and really friendly. I really love them!


Right now we are working with an investigator and we hope to have a baptism here in 2 weeks.
They are preparing to be baptized. I love you all and pray for you always!
Love—
Elder Adams!




No comments:

Post a Comment