Friday, June 26, 2015

15 Junio 2015



Anyways this week we had 2 more Baptisms and a marriage. It was so stressful to plan a marriage. This week was good. I had a lot of good experiences. We were running around like crazy trying to prepare a marriage. and everything went well in the end for both it and we had two baptisms. They are really good people!!! I hope to be able to go with them in one year from now to watch them be sealed in the Temple.

I have a goal to baptize every weekend in July and then in August to have a baptism everyday for 7 days maybe for 15. So that should be good. It’s more than Possible----- :o)

Anyways We had an incredible,,,,incredible meeting with President on Friday! He is amazing. I was so blessed to be able to be there, because it was his last leadership meeting. His whole Family was there and we ate great!

He taught us how to be better leaders and then gave us a typed up paper of a ton of quotes from Prophets and explained that that was all that he had learned about leadership in his whole life up to that point and so wow I have a lot to study. He also shared with us some things that I would really like to share with you but he asked us to not to. I will let you know later.

He also explained how he had an interview with Elder Christofferson from the 12th and how he told him that Costa Rica has the best missionaries in the whole world haha! No really!

He then shared with us how from the moment President arrived he set his inspired goals and starting working but he said he was praying that the lord would said his best missionaries to Costa Rica to help him with the goals. Then he testified to us all that that is exactly what the Lord did. The spirit was very strong at that meeting.  Anyways it was a great meeting but I know that I have a ton to learn.
My house is really big and beautiful and the Chapel is incredible. We are pretty much  the neighbor’s to the Chapel.

Anyways things are good. I am excited to work hard and welcome in the new presidents in the coming weeks, Anyways have a great week! I love you all! Thanks for everything.

My comp is from El Salvador, Elder Nunez.

Look for San Antonio in La Paz—I am in a suburb of San Jose. This is my first time serving in the city, as the other tweo areas were rural areas,

I LOVE THIS MISSION!


-Su Amigo, Con Amor—

Elder Caleb Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment