Sunday, June 14, 2015

CHANGES------ 8 Junio 2015

Well this week was great. We worked hard to put a forth a lot of Baptismal dates with the investigators. I am excited for the month of June with all of these new changes coming up. The new mission and the new presidents of the two missions---President Wilkinson leaves July 1st.

Right now I am in La Loma of San Jose... I think haha I am not really sure. SOOOO--- Anyways, President called me during Lunch on Sunday and told me that I had Changes the following day(Today) But he didn't tell me where and then he asked me to be the Zone Leader of the Zone called La Paz. There are about 20 missionaries in that Zone. I am now in the area La Loma #1 and am Zone leader of La Paz. It’s right next to the Office. My new companion is Elder Nunez from El Salvador. He seems great.

 We saw some good things this week. We took a lot of time to look at every Registry that we had and put it into to a organized record to give to the group leader. It was like our Mona Lisa. It took a lot of time but afterward we had a lot of info that will be a good help in the future. There are over 100 members in Pital. So we want to work with them so we can have a ward in that area. :o)

Well things here are going great. I know I still have a ton to learn but I feel like the time is just flying by. I had an amazing time in Pital and will never forget the humble members there.

Well Have a great week and thanks for all the great emails! Love you all
Love—


Elder Caleb Adams




No comments:

Post a Comment