Wednesday, October 14, 2015

October 5, 2015---Great General Conference!!!!

Thanks for the Email, Life is good and all. I loved General Conference it was really Great. I want to memorize more scriptures. I think that will help. 
Well the Special baptisms didn't go through, the man had an anxiety attack before and couldn't go through with it and then got the flu and really wanted to be baptized but couldn't be. Please pray for him, his name is Marvin,

Well the Temple was Amazing! I will be sending a written letter home soon that has more things. I loved the Temple though it was great. We rented a mini bus for the Zone and we all went together. Before the Temple, we got together in the Chapel and sang a little bit and President Hayes was there and told us some things and then he went with us into the Temple.

The Leadership meeting was great as well! I learned a lot of great things that will help me as a Father.
The Zone is Looking better. Success is Rising. Happiness is Rising. We have been organizing meetings with the District Leaders to have a better relationship with them to help lift the Zone all together.

We had a meeting with the Stake President and President Hayes and that went great. I am surprised by the love and the example he shows to us by the way he treats his wife. By opening the door for her always etc.
                                                    ----- Pres Randy Hayes and myself-----

Well I love you all and this Saturday we have a Baptisms of an 11 year old. His name is Jamal.  He is really great and his mom was less active before, but now has returned and is going to church. She hadn't been in like 10 years.


Love you all--

 Elder Adams


    Missionary family road trip!!!!---Literally!  On our way to the temple  :o)


              La Loma Zone prior to going to the temple on Wed.


                                Missionaries planning out the week at our leadership meeting.

(left to right) Elder Nelson, Elder Hansen, and myself.   Great, great missionaries!

This a picture of me wearing a very "cool" tie that some members gave to Elder Maldonado as a gift.  He is  here in my zone and he let me try it on for size.  Try to miss me coming in the dark!  ha ha ha! :o)    

No comments:

Post a Comment