Sunday, May 15, 2016

May 08, 2016--Happy Mother's Day!!!

Thanks mom! Happy Mother's Day!  Love you all too. And it was good skyping. It was great to see both grandmas and wish them happy mother's day as well.
It is crazy to think this is our last time skyping.  Time is just going by way to fast.  I get my new companion on Monday to train,  So excited to train another fresh missionary.   It is very different to not be "in the know" when it comes to changes and companionship.  I am ever grateful for the time I got to spend with Pres Hayes and learn soo much from him.  I too am loving being a trainer again and love to see these new missionaries come in and be ready and teachable.  I have a new found respect for the news as I have come full circle and have been there myself.
Thanks for everything. Have a great week!

Love--
Elder Caleb Adams

 Thanks to my cook, Hermana Blanca family for letting me use their computer and home to skype my family in Idaho---



 My familia back home----
what I looked like when I was skyping-----ha ha ha!

Zone Conference!!!

Watching and waiting for the changes of companionships-----
Meeting my new companion-------greatest moment ever! 


Banana!!!!
Here are the banana fields here. The bananas hang inside the blue bags to protect them from the bugs here that eat them.







No comments:

Post a Comment