Friday, August 28, 2015

BEST WEEK EVER++++BEST MISSION EVER!!!!!!

All of the Converts/Baptisms that I have had in my time here in this area. All of them at church and happy! It was a fabulous Sabbath day!



Hey!. This week went really well. We had a lot of things that happen. On Thursday,  I completed a year with having 2 Baptisms and President showed up and there were more than 50 people in the Baptismal Service! It was really great. Then, on Saturday we organized the zone and went and ate Breakfast together at McDonalds. Then Afterward we went to the Stake center to watch a Conference from President Nelson given to the Mission in Central America. It wouldn't work so I had to make a lot of calls but, luckily we were able to hear from Pres. Nelson. So it was great. Then later that day we went and prepared the chapel for the movie "The Testament"! We then had 5 more baptisms and then took them all and went and watched "The Testaments". It all went really great. Then Sunday, well Sunday is always great!!! So on Sunday night we had a Family home evening at the house of a recent convert with our investigators. Man they are so great! We have been working with them a lot--- Rosario and Luis and Mamfred. Rosario and Luis are going to get married on the 5th and then the 3 will be baptized. The Bishop has been working with them and has been happy. 

Oh! and also on Saturday we had one of our recent converts who by the way was the champion of Costa Rica for Kung Fu twice! We did an activity in the church. It was a stake activity and his trainer showed up as well. His Trainer won the Kung Fu World Championship in Japan! Crazy! haha They are awesome!  ;o)
"And is was King Fu Fighting . . . "

Life has been good. The Lord has been working hard here in this ward and I am just happy that I have been able to see it.We are working hard in the zone to be able to reach our goals.  Have a great week!

 Love you all very much!
Elder Adams

This is President, Sister Hayes and their daughter Lizzie with our new convert.

I have really come to love the Companionship I am in now. I have really been trying to have more faith and recognize the Spirit more so I asked for a blessing from my Comp and then I gave him one to help him learn English.   He has been doing great!  Next week we will have changes. My comp for my one year mark wrote me a letter and gave a new CTR ring. So I was really happy for that.  He is just such a great guy!   :o)




Missionaries and baptisms---greatest thing ever!  :o)


Elder Nunez, Eduardo, our new baptism, and me---just doing what missionaries do!  :o)


This is us singing at the baptism!  ;o)


The baptism room was packed!!!! So great to have soo many members and investigators in one place.



Look who is trying on my backpack??? Training them young  :o)
Hanging out with the best members ever----here in Costa Rica  :o)
Eating McDonald's---Costa Rica style  ;o)
We went as a zone to McDonald's on Saturday morning.  It was great!  Feeling very blessed  to be serving with such fine missionaries!



          Cool Dome made of recycled 50 gallon Buckets!

No comments:

Post a Comment