Monday, April 11, 2016

Changes--- 28 de Marzo 2016


 Guess where I drove today... to the airport to pick up the new missionaries. It was fun a good experience as always to take the to the Temple afterward.

Last week we helped President with the Changes and then announced them to the Zone Leaders on Friday. I have changes. I will be going to Guapiles. I have been there before. Changes were today but I will not go until Friday in order to help with this week of Changes. President will drive me to Guapiles on Friday in his car. It´s about an 1 and half drive. It´s hot there!  hace color!   My companion will be Elder Catalan from El Salvador. He´s got 3 months in the mission. I will be with him for 1 change and then I will train.

. This week is going to be exciting. On Sunday, The Bishop asked me to share my last Testimony with the ward because I won`t be there next sunday. So that was cool experience. I am grateful for the chance I have been able to work side by side with President Hayes and I have learned a lot. I am excited to teach it all to a new missionary.

Last week was cool. we had the leadership meeting and went to a few district meetings. Today we planned the next Zone Conferences and the District Leader Council in April. I will be there hehe. and we planned some other things they will do in the future.

Love ya and hope that you will have a great week
Elder Adams

New missionaries at the temple

The one of us all at the table is Hermana Viky that bought me a cake to celebrate my birthday a little late haha She bought a chocolate ice cream cake.



One is of us Driving.----Yes I am at the wheel----whooohoooo!


One is of us and Rafael. We took him to lunch with a member.


This is of us at the airport with the President waiting for the new missionaries to arrive at the airport.













No comments:

Post a Comment