Monday, April 18, 2016

11 de Abril 2016










Things have been good in these days. We have been working hard to get people to go to church and to get the members excited about the work. We have been going around challenging the members to make a list of all the people they know and then pray and choose a few people from that list. So this next week we are hoping to see a few miracles.

Best part of the week.... hmm I liked the whole week. I loved being able to go with the members and gain there confidence. This ward has so much potential.

Toughest part.... I got kind of sick but I am fine now. I have got this weird rash that I have had for a few days, that itches... all up my stomach BUT, don`t worry about it mom. ;o)

My companion is great. He just needs that excitement about the work! But he has got the desire and is obedient.

Today we went and finally bought curtains for our giant house. so the neighbors can`t see us now. ha ha :o)
Hey and there are 8 in my district. Pray for them and the work they do.
Well, I love you all and I hope you have a great week! Sorry for the short email!

Elder Caleb M. Adams
  Lots of pictures---












No comments:

Post a Comment